Thursday, April 5, 2012

Doors going in!

I recently went to the Heritage Company downtown, and found a pair of french doors to use as the entrance to the gallery. The owner of Heritage told me that he is pretty sure that those doors were from a house on Gull Lake, so they are coming back to Richland! I am so excited that I found them after searching through dozens of old antique doors, because they are perfect for the space. The cool thing is that I am having the doors installed, so that the original carriage house sliding door will still close in front of them when my shop is closed. That way I won't lose the character of the building, but will give a better entry for customers.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea to put a set of doors behind the carriage doors! Coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete